Five things I’m loving this week:
1. Monday episodes of the Impression Guys. It’s a new Youtube series of 6 episodes put on by SoulPancake about two celebrity impressionists who want to quit doing impressions and become serious actors. It’s honest, hilarious, and a great way to start the week.
2. Two days with temperatures in the high 30’s and low 40’s! It leaves me feeling optimistic of longer days and warmer weather ahead.
3. Spending three mornings of the week at CrossFit and having hilarious, inappropriate conversations about The Bachelor and general pop culture. We push each other in the workouts but have a great time while we’re at it.
4. The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I’ve been watching clips of his first week at his new time slot and everything is gold. Hashtags with Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig as Harry Styles, and Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing with Will Smith are some of my favorites.
5. Green juices with spinach, cucumber, apple, frozen pineapple, fresh ginger, lemon juice, and 1 tsp. of turmeric. The turmeric just gives it a little something extra 🙂