Happy Friday! I hope your week was a great one! I have no idea where this week went. I feel like Daylight Savings threw me off this whole week. I don’t even know how Friday got here-it was a complete whirlwind! However, here are 5 things that made this week a good one:
1. Warmer weather-finally! The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and it seems like spring is just around the corner.
2. Booking a ticket to Boulder, CO next month. I’ve been thinking about visiting for quite some time and I decided to just buy the ticket already. I’m excited to check out the city and explore with my sister.
3. Can’t wait to make this Natural Shamrock Shake. I’m not Irish and I don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in any way, but I will enjoy this shake because it looks delicious.
4. Naps! My schedule allowed for 2 naps this week and they were glorious. I have been feeling abnormally tired lately, possibly due to losing an hour, but a nap makes everything right with the world again.
5. Reading the book “Some Nerve” by Patty Chang Anker about her lessons she’s learned while becoming brave. She decided to face her fears and write a book about her adventures. I only just started the book but I’m already loving it. It has me thinking about my fears and how I can face them too.
My favorite links this week:
What are your 5 things this week?