March is flying by! Can you believe we only have one more full week before we’re on to April? I hope your week was awesome and you have a great weekend ahead! Five things I’m grateful for this week:
1. Listening to birds chirp in the morning-a sound I haven’t heard in quite some time. It’s nice to wake up to and reminds me of summer…what’s summer again?
2. Iced coffee after working out with my mom-it was a rainy day that changed into snow flurries but we had a Spring mindset and that’s all that matters.
3. Spotify’s “Ready For The Day” playlist. It’s upbeat and happy-everything you need in the morning.
4. Oprah’s Magazine came this week! I know I’ve already blogged about “O” and I just have to say again that this magazine is my favorite by far. Health and fitness magazines get old quickly since the articles are constantly about looking good in a bikini and how to cut calories–but “O” is completely different. It’s thought provoking and inspiring. If you aren’t a reader, try it out and let me know what you think!
5. My dad turns the big 6-0 tomorrow! I’m excited to spend some good quality time with my family and good ol’ pops on his special day! I can’t wait for him to see what we made him for his birthday!
Favorite links this week:
Why Don’t You Do It?–a must-read
What are your 5 things this week? Have an awesome weekend!