Happy Friday! The final week of March has come and gone and I’m already looking forward to April. I hope your week was decent and you were able to enjoy work (hopefully) and do some fun things along the way. Here is what I am grateful for and what made this week a great last week of the month:
1. Saving Mr. Banks and Wolf of Wall Street are out on DVD! Such entertaining movies and on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. One based on the true story of author P.L. Travers and the creation of her famous book, Mary Poppins, into a Walt Disney movie. The other, also based on a true story, is centered on Jordan Belfort’s corrupt (and incredibly entertaining) life on Wall Street. Definitely the most vulgar movie I’ve seen… maybe ever; but the acting is amazing and I was crying laughing in some parts.
2. Making these sweet and spicy mango fajitas. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the combination of veggies and mango was awesome! It was even “Dad approved” which is really saying something.
3. Planning for the weekend on a Monday–I feel like I do this quite a bit but I love having something to look forward to during the week. I can’t wait to get together with friends I haven’t seen in awhile and chat for hours upon hours.
4. This is the final week of the CrossFit Open. The past five weeks have been fun pushing myself in the workouts, watching others push themselves in the workout, and getting to bond with amazing people.
5. We’re expected to get 60 degree weather on Sunday! Can it be true? What does the sun feel like again? I can’t wait!
Have a great weekend! What are your 5 things this week?