Happy Friday! The last full week of April is coming to an end already. I hope your week cruised by and you are looking forward to the weekend! Here are five things I am grateful for this week:
1. Making an impromptu visit to Milwaukee to see my sister, go out to lunch, and peruse the endless aisles at Barnes and Noble. I sort of wish I lived at Barnes and Noble. I could spend hours there looking through cookbooks, travel books, biographies, new fiction, etc. It’s heaven on earth.
2. And on that same note, reading new books. One of my goals this summer is to read a new book each month and I have so many I can’t wait to read!
3. Seeing clients work really hard in their workouts and take steps towards their goals. It’s the most rewarding part of my job.
4. Running with a friend. The miles fly by when you have someone to chat and laugh with along the way.
5. Looking forward to going to the Farmer’s Market in Madison and the Comedy Club this weekend 🙂
Taking a Chance on Happiness and Knowing We Deserve It-a great read on figuring out why we don’t let ourselves have what we want. I loved this quote, “So much of the time we long for something else, something new, something better, but when the opportunity presents itself, we either miss it completely or we come up with a million reasons why it’s not right for us.”
What are you grateful for this week? I hope you have a great Friday and a fun weekend!