It’s Friday-finally! How was your week? I hope yours didn’t drag on like mine seemed to. I’m so thankful that the weekend is just around the corner. It’s been rainy, cloudy, and cool here this week unfortunately and it looks like Saturday will be more of the same. Despite the not-so-great weather, here are five things I’m loving lately:
1. Listening to this song on repeat-I don’t know…I’m on a huge country kick lately and I can’t stop it, better to just give in to it.
2. These Salty Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-I haven’t made them yet but they look so amazingly delicious. It’s on the docket for next week.
3. Back on the smoothie wagon now that it’s gotten a bit warmer outside and drinking something cold seems appetizing. I’ve been loving Vega‘s French Vanilla Protein Powder. My go-to smoothie lately has been almond milk, frozen banana and/or frozen berries, handfuls of spinach and kale, and a scoop of Vega.
4. Randomly bursting out laughing over something that happened days ago.
5. Looking at photos for an upcoming post, completely losing track of time, and getting lost in nostalgia. Thinking that a trip to NYC is in store this summer for a reunion of friends 🙂
I hope you are looking forward to your weekend and are planning on spending it with your favorite people! Happy Friday!