Happy Friday! I hope your week went well and you’re looking forward to the weekend ahead! I feel like I say this every month, but how is it the end of May already? Where does time go? The weather was perfect this week and getting to sit outside while working was such a blessing. I love that no one takes good weather for granted here in Wisconsin. It seems like everyone is outside and soaking up the sun while they can. Here are my top five things I’m grateful for this week:
1. The kindness of others-A reassuring text, a much needed hug, or a joke that lightens the mood; all were appreciated immensely this week. I’m forever grateful for the amazing people in my life.
2. Iced coffee in the mornings-no explanation needed.
3. This quote by Eckhart Tolle: “When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities will open up in your life.” Uncertainty is terrifying and it’s a constant struggle trying to get out of my comfort zone and try something new, despite having no idea if it will be a success or a giant failure. I need to keep this in mind when I find myself getting stuck in my old ways.
4. Spending mornings with my grandma-She has such an open mind and a positive outlook on life. Her calming presence seems to make life slow down and I’m able to just enjoy the present without worrying about what is on my to-do list. I can learn a lot from her.
5. Equal Exchange’s Dark Chocolate Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt–sharing chocolate with my dad makes a long day much better.
What are your top 5 this week? I hope you have a fun weekend!