Happy Friday! How was your week? It really began to hit me this week that summer is coming to a close. I’m sad to see this season end. It’s been so much fun and I’m looking forward to spending time with people I love and enjoying one of the last weekends this month. I hope you are spending your weekend the way you want and enjoy being outdoors! Here are five things I’m thankful for:
1. Taking my own advice-I’m trying to make sure that I’m practicing what I preach. Writing down what I want, practicing gratitude, staying positive, and stop worrying about the future are all areas I’m working on 🙂
2. Quiet evenings-Listening to music, writing this post, and reading blogs has helped me unwind in the evenings and sleep like a rock.
3. Clients-I adore the clients that I get to work with on a daily basis and it’s always been the best part of my job. Bringing in delicious food for me to sample and sharing their good news with me makes my day so enjoyable. I look forward to training, chatting, and helping them in any way I can.
4. “TUT-notes from the Universe” emails-I subscribed to these daily emails a while ago and I look forward to reading them every day. I highly recommend signing up for them. They are inspiring, thought-provoking, and a great reminder to keep your eye on the big picture.
5. Breakfast-It’s my favorite meal of the day, favorite time of day, and it’s even better when I get to share it with someone. Trying out a new pancake recipe that turned out pretty awesome was a great bonus.
Why We Love To Pity Ourselves-I loved this post and took it to heart.
35 Pieces Of Advice From A 100-Year-Old-#3 is a good one.
18 Things I Really Wish I’d Known In My 20’s– #10 and #15; I have to remember these.
I Dare You To Start Doing What You Really Want In Life–“The world needs you, your unique gifts, your unique personality, your unique laugh, your unique quirks, all of it. And the more you give yourself permission to be more you, the more you inspire others to do the same.” A must-read on a Friday.
Usher feat. Nicki Minaj “She Came To Give It To You”–Your Friday jam.
What are you thankful for this week? I hope you have fun this weekend and laugh lots!