Happy Friday! How was your week? I will be honest and say that this week started off a bit rough but I was able to pull myself out of my hole and enjoy the end of the week. What are your plans for the long weekend? I’m looking forward to attending a wedding on Saturday, helping my sister move on Sunday, and going to CrossFit to complete a grueling workout with friends on Labor Day. It should be a great end to an amazing summer. I’m not ready for September but it’s coming regardless if I’m on board or not. Here are five things that I’m incredibly thankful for and helped me get through this week:
1. The Skimm-I love reading this every morning while I eat breakfast (reading and breakfast just go hand in hand). It’s a daily email with all your world and national news condensed into an easy-to-read format with a bit of humor thrown in. I highly recommend signing up for it.
2. Night runs-I know that I’ve mentioned it before, but truly, an evening run does so much for my mental health. I feel like a new person when I’m done. It’s also one of my favorite ways to enjoy summer nights.
3. CrossFit 608 community-A bad mood just can’t survive at CrossFit. This community has become some of my favorite people to spend my time with. I adore them and I’m so thankful for their humor, motivation, and kind words in the morning.
4. Health Coaching-I doubt myself quite a bit but since getting my certification in health coaching, it’s become so clear to me that this is truly what I love to do and I need to continue helping others through coaching, no hesitation.
5. The women in my life-My mom, my sisters, and my girlfriends. All of them are amazing women whom I admire and love. They listen to me cry, complain, and vent my frustrations. They see the really ugly side of me and love me anyways.
How And Why To Do A Life Audit-This is awesome and really had me question how I spend my time, if it’s in line with my priorities, and who I spend my time with. It was eye-opening and I realized that a few relationships/people that I cherish weren’t even in my top 5 people I interact with the most on a daily basis. I need to change this. I want to take some time and do a life audit this weekend. I hope this inspires you too 🙂
What are you thankful for this week? Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!