Happy Friday! How was your first week of October? October is one of my favorite months and this week brought my birthday and some beautiful fall weather with it, so I can’t complain. A lot of wonderful people in my life made this week a great one. Keeping up with this blog has made me become incredibly grateful for the life that I am blessed with living. Here are five additional things that made this week extra good:
1. My birthday-It was incredibly special and I have never felt so blessed in my life to be surrounded by the most amazing people. I’m speechless and feel very loved. It was perfect 🙂
2. Buying books-I love the anticipation of books arriving in the mail! I can’t wait for Lang Leav’s “Love and Misadventure” and Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” to show up soon. My plan was to save these books for the flight to London but I know myself and I won’t be able to resist starting them before the trip.
3. Bath and Body’s “Leaves” candle- It’s everything that fall encompasses in a candle. It’s the best scent ever.
4. The eclipse-A perk of waking up at 5 am is that I was able to catch the eclipse that occurred on Wednesday morning. I had never seen a “blood moon” lunar eclipse before and the sky was perfectly clear to see it. Space is cool!
5. Harry and David’s Spiced Apple Cider Tea-This was part of a birthday gift and I have been drinking two cups a day, sometimes more, and I can’t get enough. It’s delicious and serves to also warm my ice cold hands on a daily basis.
8 Gorgeous Photos That Will Inspire You To Hike This Fall-Stunning! I want to jump into every photo!
35 Life Lessons-I loved writing my post on Monday of my “28 things I’ve learned” and this post is an awesome read as well.
Why It’s Worth Making Time For This Lengthy Morning Ritual-I’ve read a lot about “morning pages” and the wonderful impact it has had on others’ lives. Definitely worth a read.
10 Ways To Immediately Improve Your Life-The opening quote of this post really intrigued me. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people that have come alive.” -Harold Thurman This post is a must-read this Friday. I hope you enjoy it.
Setting Strong Boundaries-I thought everyone could relate to this post-great advice.
What are five things that made your week great? I hope you have a wonderful weekend!