Happy Friday! How was your Thanksgiving? I hope it was filled with loving company, lots of laughs, delicious food, and possibly a long nap! Hopefully, you are off of work today and can enjoy a long weekend. Since starting my gratitude practice at the beginning of the year, I have realized what a blessed life I have and on even the rough days, it’s still a wonderful life. Five simple things I’m grateful for this week:
1. Thanksgiving-Sharing good food, spending time with those that know me best, quiet evenings, laughing, and leftovers!
2. Feeling back to 100%-I feel like I’ve kicked mono and have my energy and health back! There’s nothing like being sick that makes you thankful for your health and strength each day.
3. Pumpkin Apple candle-This might be my new favorite scent. I absolutely love Bath and Body’s candles and their fall and winter scents have always been amazing. This one is particularly good and makes the whole room feel cozy.
4. Oatmeal-I forgot how much I love this breakfast staple! I usually wing it and this week it was oats, almond milk, peanut butter, chia seeds, dates, and cinnamon. Top it with a sliced banana and you’ve got a delicious meal that will tide you over for hours.
5. Snowy mornings-It’s quiet, the trees are dusted with snow, and the sun is just beginning to rise…it’s my favorite time of day.
Honor Your Inner Child-I remember the days when I looked forward to the first snowfall and I didn’t have a care in the world except for maybe which table I was going to eat lunch at that day. I miss those simpler times. I hope that this post will remind you to enjoy your present moment, without the worries of work, holiday hustle, and finances pulling you down.
15 Things Everybody Should Start Making Time For Each Day-#9 and #14. Yes.
How To Strengthen The Immune System Naturally-Great tips 🙂
Random Acts of Kindness-Definitely take a look at these-it may restore your faith in humanity if it’s been running low and might inspire you to also do a random act of kindness this holiday season.
What are you thankful for this week? I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!