I hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday and hopefully you are not working today and able to enjoy some much needed down time! It wasn’t a white Christmas here unfortunately but it was still awesome. 🙂 The sun came out for a bit, the food was awesome and the company was even better. It was such a lovely day! Here are five things I’m grateful for this week:
1. Christmas-A day of rest, games, food, reading, and lots of laughter.
2. Heartfelt cards and gifts-I am blessed with generous, caring clients and loving family and friends. Their kind words and thoughtful gifts were so sweet and make me realize how very lucky I am.
3. My mom-She cooked, baked, and cleaned all week and made some fantastic meals. She did all of it with grace and ease. I hope I can put on a holiday like her someday.
4. Christmas brunch-Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day and it was even better with cranberry mimosas, monkey bread, egg casserole, and a delicious fruit salad!
5. 12 Days of Christmas Workout-This was a fun workout we did at CrossFit on Christmas Eve. It was a longer one and incorporated a lot my favorite movements. It was even better because I got to workout alongside a great partner.
How To Be The Best Version Of You A Lot More Often-This is awesome. When you have time, give it a read.
Merry Christmas and a 2014 Recap-I adore her blog but this post is especially good. “I hope you enjoy this time no matter how or what you celebrate. My hope is that you watch the world with open eyes and an open heart. I hope you choose joy and a smile over grumblings and stress. These moments are far too fleeting to be miserable.” Give this a read.
Merry, Merry Christmas-I love what she writes about rest and grace. Definitely something that I needed to read.
Because Breaking Can Be Beautiful-A valid point. I loved this.