Happy Friday! We made it. I hope you had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Did this week drag on for you too? It was an interesting one for me with trying to get into a routine with my new work schedule, getting enough sleep, fitting in workouts, and meeting new clients. I struggled having enough time in the day to get everything done. However, I’m thankful for these five things that kept me going this week:
1. Naps-And early bed times. Sleep is crucial when getting yourself into a new schedule and I tried to honor that this week.
2. Shereadstruth-I wanted to expand my focus on spirituality this year so I signed up for daily emails from shereadstruth. Each email shares a few verses from the Bible and then discusses how it is relevant for today. I look forward to reading them each morning.
3. Looking forward to a day with my sisters-We have a lot to catch up on. Emails will suffice during the week but it’s been too long since we’ve all gotten together, just us 3, and talked for hours. I’m blessed with sisters who just get me. They are my go-to for everything.
4. Salads-Spinach, bell peppers, carrots, avocado, hard boiled egg, roasted chickpeas, feta, red pepper infused olive oil, and balsamic vinegar have been my saving grace this week.
5. Coconut and pomegranate Kevita-I love this kombucha and it’s even better when it’s on sale!
Favorite Links (healthy eating edition!)
And just because…
What helped you through this week? Have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!