It’s Friday! How was your week? Can a week go by simultaneously slowly and quickly? That makes no sense but I felt like the days were long but the week was short. I still don’t think I’m making any sense! Anyways, what went well for you this week? I read some great blog posts that I am sharing with you in this post, started reading an awesome book, and got some decent sleep. I’ve also been feeling very blessed and grateful lately and trying not to let finances get me down (which can be a daily occurrence). Here are five things I’ve been loving this week:
1. Health coaching-I really love health coaching and hope I can continue to grow and learn in this area. Every time I have a session, I feel as though I’m exactly where I need to be. It’s a good feeling.
2. Fun workouts-Workouts this week have been all over the place but it’s been a lot of fun. Almost finishing up the squat cycle we’ve been in for the past 8 weeks is exciting and having people who cheer you on and make you laugh makes all the difference.
3. Shauna Niequist’s book “Bittersweet”-This book was recommended on Whitney’s blog and I thought I would check it out. It’s a collection of stories about the author’s life and the lessons she’s learned along the way. I’ve been loving it.
4. Spotify’s “stress relief” playlist-It will completely zen you out and put you to sleep. If you are wanting a soundtrack to a quiet evening at home, this is it.
5. Spending the weekend in Chicago-There is nothing on the agenda but it’s a weekend in a different city with perfect company.
How To Leave A Job You Hate When You Have A Ton Of Debt-I love Shannon’s posts and this one in particular I found very helpful. She breaks this daunting life change down into very manageable steps. A great read if you find yourself in a job that is slowly killing your soul.
10 Things To Start Saying Yes To This Year For A Happy Life-#3 and #6 and #9 resonated with me most. What about you?
4 Ways To Stop Caring What Other People Think-This is a wonderful read. Surround yourself with those who believe in you and support you. There isn’t room for anyone else.
Today Is Not Tomorrow-A much-needed reminder.
What have you been loving this week? I hope you have a fun weekend and have time to chill out, relax, and recharge!