It’s Friday! How was your week? What are you looking forward to this weekend? I hope you have been able to enjoy the weather this week by taking a walk or run, or even just chatting with friends or co-workers in the sun without completely freezing. It does feel like spring is upon us but in Wisconsin, you always wait for the other shoe to drop when it comes to weather. So for now, I hope you’ve been enjoying it! Here are five things that have made this week awesome:
1. This blog-I love reading other blogs, finding cool links, writing down a blog post idea when it strikes me, taking time throughout the week to write a little bit, and sharing it with others. It’s something I love to do and it means a lot to me when a friend mentions they liked a post, or they tried a new recipe, or found a link to a post interesting or helpful. If you’re reading this, know that I so very much appreciate it and it means the world to me.
2. Warmer weather and sun-I can’t not be grateful for this incredible stretch of weather we had this week. The snow is melting, the sun is setting later thanks to daylight savings, and everyone seems to be in a lighter, happier mood. It’s a wonderful thing.
3. Keeping the theme “I am better than I was. I’ll be better than I am.”-I saw this statement and it resonated with me. I love the thought of constant improvement through reading, education, hard work, a positive attitude, and doing your best each day. It’s empowering to know and remember that we are continuous works in progress and we can make improvements and changes each day.
4. Baking cookies-I love baking new recipes and especially having someone to bake for makes it all the more fun. I tried these almond butter chocolate chip cookies and added in some pecans. They were fantastic! I highly recommend whipping up a batch of these soon.
5. Reunion with friends-Celebrating a new baby who will be making his debut next month, catching up with long lost friends, eating great food, and laughing lots is what I’m looking forward to on Saturday!
The Truth About Coconut Oil: 10 Facts You Need To Know-Coconut oil is the best and something I always have to have on hand. I’ve been using it as a moisturizer recently and I love it.
Unplug, Then Plug It Back In-Loved this article! It’s something I want all of my clients to take into consideration and myself as well.
May You Have Many Worries-If you read anything today, let it be this.
What are you thankful for this week? I hope you can enjoy the sun and get outside this weekend! Have fun and I’ll see you Monday!