It’s Friday! How was your week? This week went by quickly and the weekend ahead has some fun things planned! What do you have going on this weekend? I hope you’ll be able to get outside and enjoy the good weather that is coming our way. I hope you enjoy the links this week too, lots of good reads! Here are five things I’m thankful for this week:
1. Feeling like myself-I’m so glad that I’m healthy and feeling 100 percent. My appetite and energy are back and I was able to get back to the usual workout schedule. Hooray!
2. Being invited to a dinner-I get to hang out with two great girls, enjoy a delicious meal, meet other cool women, and wear something other than workout attire.
3. Tazo Refresh Mint tea-One of my favorite teas and I love it hot or cold. Since this week was cold and dreary, it was hot tea but I love making a big pitcher of mint tea to enjoy in the summer. It’s so refreshing!
4. Making time for Monday things-I made sure to take time this week to do the 3 things I set out to do on Monday’s post. I listened to podcasts, wrote every day, and tried a new recipe. It was wonderful!
5. A sunny, warm weekend ahead-I’m so looking forward to spending time outside, going on a run, celebrating a friend, and being thankful for the fact that I have no time restrictions and that I simply can enjoy my weekend however I want. 🙂
Wondering What The Heck To Do With The Rest Of Your Life-“The key is to just do what you love. Because the more joy you feel in your life, the more you are able to express yourself and inspiration will come to you. The process of doing what brings you joy will open more doors to what you are meant to do.”
Why Losing Weight Might Not Make You Happy-“Part of making that turn was recognizing that the number on the scale was never my problem. My problem was that I never felt like I was good enough.”
When “Healthy” Habits Aren’t-This article is one that I want all my clients to read. It takes a holistic view to health and it’s exactly what health coaching is all about. It’s informative and puts a great perspective on how health is completely different on an individual basis. I loved it.
If We Spoke In Real Life How We Do In Emails-This is everything. My sisters will appreciate this one for sure.
What are you thankful for this week? Have a happy weekend! See you Monday!