It’s Friday! Is it just me or did this week move at a glacial pace? It felt like it should have been Friday on Tuesday. I really hope your week wasn’t like that at all. How did it go? Besides moving incredibly slow, this week had beautiful weather besides yesterday’s all day rain. I got to take a walk in the evening after work, sit poolside with my sister, read outside, and enjoy workouts with the 5:30 am crowd. What went well for you this week? Here is my top 5:
1. Making this paleo banana bread-I decided to put the over ripe bananas sitting on the counter to good use and whip up some snacks. I made muffins instead of a loaf and they turned out awesome! I’m always a bit apprehensive when it comes to paleo baking as I’ve tried some recipes in the past that were miserable but this one is a keeper. If you have brown bananas and aren’t sure what to do with them, try this recipe out!
2. Reading-I finished up the book I was reading and started in on The Girl On The Train. The author has a completely different writing style compared to the last book I read so it’s been keeping me engaged.
3. Iced tea-I’ve been loving Tazo’s wild sweet orange tea as well as the my old standby, mint tea. I drink so much more water when it has a nice flavor to it and it’s been refreshing with the hot days this week.
4. Catching up with a friend-I was able to visit with one of my friends who just recently had a baby. She looks amazing and makes motherhood look like a walk in the park. I loved chatting with her for a couple hours while holding her new little bean.
5. Looking forward to riding roller coasters and hitting up some water slides-My sisters and I were given free tickets to a water park and roller coaster place in the Dells. I haven’t been on a roller coaster in years and I’m excited to have a day of fun enjoying the beautiful summer weather alongside my awesome sisters.
I hope your weekend is fun, relaxing, and full of all the summer things 🙂 See you Monday!