Good morning and happy Friday! It’s officially the last Friday of June and I can hardly believe it. Once again, like every summer, the weeks fly by and these warm, summer days seem so fleeting! Have you been able to take advantage of this season yet? I hope you are taking off today, or maybe a few days next week, or taking a much-needed vacation next month in order to enjoy summer and all it has to offer! How was your week? What went well? Here are five little things that I was thankful for:
1. Simple but delicious meals-Duck eggs, iced coffee, big salads, baked salmon and chicken, sweet potato wedges with spicy mayo. No planned meals this week, just simple and tasty food.
2. Trying to remember this each day- “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.”-Tracee Ellis Ross
3. Naps in the afternoon that refresh and energize.
4. Cold Stone’s newest summer creations-Oh my goodness, you must get to Cold Stone this weekend or as soon as possible. I tried their new Peanut Butter Pretzel and it was so so good!
5. Tough but fun workouts with great people and lots of laughs.
3 Powerful Ways To Avoid Comparison Traps-“It can be easy to compare yourself to others, but this just keeps you playing small and out of your own game of life.”
Everyday Beauty-Always a good reminder to recognize that living in the future can cloud the wonderful things happening to us right now.
10 Lessons From Over a Dozen Jobs– We’ve all worked some great jobs and some terrible ones. Regardless, we learn lessons from each one and this blogger shares what she’s learned so far.
40 Things I Know About Happiness As I Turn 40-I hope when I reach 40 that I’ve been able to learn each of these things and be as to true to myself as this writer.
What are your five things? I hope you have a wonderful weekend!