Good morning and happy Friday! How did your week go? I feel like a few days this week completely dragged but then all of a sudden it was Thursday evening and it was time to finish up this post already! It hasn’t been the best of weeks since I’ve been telling each of the clients I work with that I’ve been offered a position in Madison and I’ve decided to take it. The clients I work with are always the best part of my job and it never gets any easier saying goodbye. It takes a bit of a toll and I found myself feeling overwhelmed, stressed, tired, and sad. But like they say, every day may not be good, but there is good in every day. So here are my top 5 this week:
1. Spending a leisurely afternoon chatting with a friend and realizing just how much I’m going to miss her when she moves to California with her beautiful family next month. Her outlook on life gives me a fresh perspective and I always feel calm in her presence.
2. Taking a walk after work and enjoying the beautiful evening.
3. Cooler weather and sleeping with the windows open.
4. Getting together Wednesday evening with old friends and laughing lots, taking turns holding babies, hearing stories of everyone’s lives, and not being able to get over how fast life passes by.
5. Looking forward to a weekend with no plans. Maybe Art Fair on the Square. Maybe a workout. Maybe a farmer’s market. Definitely a nap.
What Are You Willing To Trade In?-Thought-provoking before heading into the weekend. 🙂
I hope you have a fun, relaxing, July weekend!