Hey guys! Happy Friday 🙂 How did your week turn out? What are you looking forward to this weekend? We are already half way through the month of July and once again I’m wondering where the time goes. I’ll be working this weekend which always leaves me feeling a little robbed of good quality “doing absolutely whatever I feel like” time but hopefully I’ll still be able to get plenty of that in after my shifts! What went well for you this week? Here are my top 5 from the week:
1. The people who have to put up with me on a daily basis. Man, I’ve been a negative Nancy lately and I’m so aware of it. Living with me the past week has been pretty rough and I am so appreciate and thankful for the love and support I have received in return.
2. Eating lunch at a Korean restaurant In Madison with my mom and sister. Tofu bibimbap and kimchi brought back all kinds of memories and nostalgia.
3. Sleeping like a rock every night this week and sneaking in some naps when I can too!
4. Knowing that every time I walk into CrossFit 608, I will leave feeling better than when I did when I walked in.
5. Purchasing a new mint face mask from Lush! I absolutely love that store and was so excited to see they are now in Madison!
The Follow-Through Formula-I really loved this post and found it to be helpful. I hope I can keep each of these steps in mind.
My 27 Favorite Places To Visit In The U.S.-I loved reading Matt’s list of his favorite places and it reminded me of a few cities that I can’t wait to visit as well.
Writing Therapy: Unconventional Ways Writing Can Cure-I don’t write on a daily basis but I do feel the call to write when I have a million thoughts to sort out. I have found that writing really can help to achieve all of these things.
Millennials Want A Work-Life Balance. Their Bosses Just Don’t Get Why.-This inspired conversation between my mom and I this week. As a millennial, I would have to agree. What do you think?
What are your top 5 from the week? I hope your weekend is full of laughs, good food, and plenty of time to recharge!