Hey guys, happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I’m currently in Knoxville, TN for a wedding this evening and spent all of yesterday in the car. The work week was short and I’m looking forward to new scenery and checking out what Knoxville has to offer. But more importantly, I hope your week was wonderful and that you are looking forward to a great weekend! What went well for you this week? My top five so far:
1. Having the opportunity to get away for a bit. It’s the perfect season to do just that and I am lucky I was able to take off a couple days after only starting a new job.
2. Spending the mornings working out, coaching a couple on-ramp classes, and training clients. These are all things I love and I feel like there is no better way to get the day started than doing all of these things! And following it all up with a big breakfast and a glass of cold brew coffee is a given. 🙂
3. Being overwhelmed with a to-do list and arriving home after work to all the items checked off. I don’t know how I got so lucky but I have been blessed with a wonderful boyfriend.
4. Finally downloading the WordPress app and being able to finish up this post while en route to Tennessee.
5. Missing my sisters and love hearing from them via text, email, or phone call. They always make me laugh and are a bright spot in the day.
The Magic of Momentum-What do you think you could achieve with setting aside just one hour each week?
In Defense Of Doing What You Love-I needed to read this.
What are your top five this week? Happy weekend! I hope it’s filled with only the good things! 🙂